Terms of Service
Access to and use of the service easyAbstract implies that you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted the conditions of use set out below. The intellectual property of the material included in this website is exclusively for DB Consulting Gianluca de Berardinis & c. sas
It can not be modified, reproduced, duplicated, copied, distributed, sold, resold or exploited in any other way for commercial purposes, except as expressly permitted by DB Consulting Gianluca de Berardinis & c. sas . In any case, you may not use the Service for any illegal or prohibited purpose, and is protected by Italian law on copyright.
The information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. DB Consulting Gianluca de Berardinis & c. sas also reserves the right to make changes and / or improvements, without notice and at any time, the products and / or programs and / or services described in this site.
By providing information about its services and / or products DB Consulting Gianluca de Berardinis & c. sas does not grant any licenses to any copyrights, patents or any other intellectual property rights.
The website DB Consulting Gianluca de Berardinis & c. sas and the service easyAbstract may contain links to other websites that are not run of the company itself. DB Consulting Gianluca de Berardinis & c. sas does not share your Personal Data with these sites, is also not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other sites and expressly disclaims all liability associated with your use of such other sites and their content.
DB Consulting Gianluca de Berardinis & c. sas will in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential arising from the use of this website or other websites that are accessed through a hyperlink, including, without limitation, damages such as loss of profits or revenue, interruption of activity 'occupational, loss of programs or other kinds of data stored on your computer system or otherwise.
Protection of privacy and personal data.
The personal data are collected in order to register the customer or potential customer and provide him with all the contracts within the provision of the service requested by him and 'sending related communications.
The data referred to in the preceding paragraph are processed electronically in compliance with applicable laws.
DB Consulting Gianluca de Berardinis & c. sas is obligated to treat as confidential the information and data submitted by the customer and not disclose to unauthorized persons, or use them for purposes other than those agreed. Such data can be produced only at the request of the court or other authority authorized by law.
Personal data will be disclosed after signing of a commitment to confidentiality of the data, to subjects assigned to perform the activities required by the customer/user and used exclusively in the 'scope of those purposes.
Rights according to art. 7, law 196/2003
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- The logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless such fulfillment proves impossible or involves means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even to the scope of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.